How to Use:
Apply as a lightweight moisturizer for the face and body once or twice daily. Gently massage in and leave on. To soothe dry skin after exposure to the elements, apply as often as required. Do not use on broken or abraded skin.
- Dry skin is soothed and replenished.
- Skin is protected from drying environmental stressors.
- Dry skin feels cooled, relieved and refreshed.
- Rosehip Tea: Contains Vitamin C; revitalizes the look of skin.
- Aloe: (cactus plant) Heals, moisturizes and soothes dry skin.
- Sunflower Oil: Rich in Vitamins A, D and E; protects and soothes dry skin.
- Natural Repair Complex: Derived from rosehip and rosemary, repairs dry skin faster and reduces redness due to dryness. Protects from the drying effects of environmental stress.
- Menthol: Astringent.
- Camphor: Produces a cooling sensation.
- Lemongrass: A natural astringent that minimizes pores.