The Fine Print
How to Use:
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours. Sun protection measures: spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- The skin is protected from broad spectrum UV rays.
- Moisture balance in skin is improved.
- The visible signs of aging are reduced.
- The skin appears revitalized, hydrated, and firmed.
- Sebum production is controlled, helping to prevent the appearance of problem areas.
- Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex: protective complex high in antioxidants from red currant, elderflower and magnolia bark; protects skin against the abuse of elements, hydrates, invigorates. ,and promotes the look of elasticity.
- Red Currant: good source of Vitamin C to reduce the visible signs of aging, antioxidant.
- Elderflower: high in antioxidant capacity.
- Magnolia Bark: soothes and calms skin.
- Microencapsulated Tea Tree Oil: sustained release of tea tree oil to reduce the signs of breakouts.
- Zinc Oxide: provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, Vitamins A, Ester C, E, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid; to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin.