The Fine Print
How to Use:
Apply a layer of moisturizer over the entire face and neck area. Leave on. For a lighter application, emulsify a small amount of moisturizer in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer on dry areas.
- The visible signs of aging are reduced.
- Revitalizes the texture of the skin.
- Gives the appearance of deep lasting hydration.
- Mango Juice: High in antioxidants and Vitamin A; moisturizes the skin without clogging pores.
- Shea Butter: moisturizer high in triglycerides and fatty acids; excellent emollient for skin; replenishes the skin moisture barrier.
- Coconut Milk: moisturizes and softens skin.
- Grape Seed Oil: antioxidant, emollient. Source of active bioflavanoids. Lubricates and rejuvenates the appearance of skin.
- Homeostatine® (Marine Algae, Tara Tree): helps to prevent dehydration, reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin.