How to Use:
Apply a layer of moisturizer over the entire face and neck area. Leave on. For a lighter application, emulsify a small amount of moisturizer in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer on dry areas.
- Problem skin areas appear improved.
- Pore size appear minimized.
- Skin appears soft and noticeably smoother.
- Moisture balance in the skin is improved.
- Cucumber Juice: revitalizer, toner; tones and shrinks the appearance of skin pores while purifying the skin.
- Willow Bark Extract: astringent.
- Yogurt: exfoliating; contains lactic acid; moisturizing and nourishing.
- Tea Tree Oil: an essential oil.
- Calendula Oil: antioxidant, essential oil.
- Shea Butter: moisturizer high in triglycerides and fatty acids; excellent emollient for skin; replenishes the skin moisture barrier.
- BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to improve the appearance of skin.