The Fine Print
How to Use:
Apply a layer of moisturizer over the entire face and neck area. Leave on. For a lighter application, emulsify a small amount of moisturizer in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer on dry areas.
- The appearance of redness is reduced.
- Skin appears calmed.
- Complexion appears toned and enriched.
- Skin is left soft and hydrated.
- Chamomile Tea: revitalizes, calms, and balances the appearance of skin.
- Calendula Oil: antioxidant, essential oil.
- Shea Butter: moisturizer high in triglycerides and fatty acids; excellent emollient for skin; replenishes the skin moisture barrier.
- Sunflower Oil: protective; rich in vitamins A, D and E.
- Grape Leaf Extract: antioxidant; rich in polyphenols.
- Aloe Vera Juice: soothing and refreshing.
- Rosemary: antioxidant; rejuvenating and soothing.
- BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to improve the appearance of skin.