This all-important complex is a must for every skin type and continued support against free radical damage. Great for all skin types, especially photo-damaged and environmentally stressed skin.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (20%) – A naturally occurring organic compound and component of the vitamin C complex, L-ascorbic acid is a valuable antioxidant that protects skin against photo-damage created by sunlight in both the UVB and UVA bands. Because of this ability, it provides important protection against the DNA mutations and cancer that may result from it. L-ascorbic acid also improves skin elasticity, decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, reduces erythema, promotes wound healing and suppresses cutaneous pigmentation.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide 3 (SYN®-COLL) – A potent peptide complex often referred to as “synthetic collagen” because it mimics the body’s own mechanism to produce this youth-giving substance; helps remove any type of wrinkle, mimicking the skin’s mechanism to produce collagen via TGF (tissue growth factor), sending a signal to increase protein (collagen) in the skin.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) – A stable derivative of vitamin C that increases vitamin C activity and is equally effective as L-ascorbic acid in regulating collagen bio-synthesis and suppressing melanin formation by inhibiting tyrosinase activity. It is also important to note that MAP may be a better choice than vitamin C for people with sensitive skin and those wishing to avoid any exfoliating effects since many vitamin C formulas are highly acidic (and therefore may produce exfoliating effect.
- Provides valuable antioxidant support
- Protects skin against photo-damage and harmful UV rays
- Reduces and repairs damage caused by external elements
- Increases the skin’s immune system
- Provides important protection against DNA mutations and cancer
- Promotes healthy skin aging and wound healing
- Improves skin elasticity
- Decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen syntheses
- Suppresses cutaneous pigmentation